Saturday 12 February 2011

FOTE, OOTE, MAC Review

So this is a little diferent to normal, Im attempting to squeeze three different posts into one. Last night was my friend Martin's 20th birthday. His plans were drinks in our favourite local, and then out in Newcastle. However I had to drop my mam at the airport at 6AM this morning, so I skipped town and just hit the pub. Heres my make-up for the evening...

Without Flash


With Flash


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52
Benefit Dallas as blush
MAC MSF in By Candleliht to highlight

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection
Avon Supershock Gel Pencil Liner
Avon Supershock Mascara
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
Maxfactors False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara

Lips:
The Body Shop Vanilla Spice Shimmer Lip Balm
MAC Bombshell Lipstick


I am completely in love with my MAC paint pot. This is the first paint pot I ever bought because I jsut had to it looked so gorgeous in the pot and when I applied it I was even more impressed. Its the most beautiful shimmery shade Ive seen, and stays put forever unless you purposely remove it. Paint pots also work well as a base, but I rarely use it as a base because its so gorgeous on its own.


Its so hard to capture it with the camera, and this really doesnt do it justice at all, but I thought I would include it anyway

Vintage Selection was limited edition with the Champale collection, which I dont think theyre selling anymore. Ive heard that Benefits Creaseless Creams are very similar to the paint pots so they may have a colour similar in their range.

I thought I would attempt my first outfit post, but I was in such a rush I only ended up with a really bad in the mirror shot...


Pleas excuse the mess, my boyfriend is a pig and theres always a huge mess when were getting ready to go out!

I just wore this grey baggy crop top from New Look, with a lain back cami vest underneath (Im not normally one to get my tummy out). I had on a plain back body con skirt, and two pairs of black tights, as its a little chilly still! I wore my black heels that I got for Christmas, with a little black patent bag. I know, very black. But I think it worked ok. :)

I need to find a better way to take outfit photos, let me know if you have any ideas for it or would liek to see more OOTD posts in the future

xoxo
 


1 comment:

  1. I love your makeup, it's very natural! Your top looks really cute as well!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete