Tuesday 8 February 2011

Soap and Glory Sale!

This may seem hypocritcal cosnidering my last post, but I was looking through asos.com and searched for soap and glory. What I found was that a number of their products have quite a few quid knocked off the original price. Im stuck on Project 5 Pan, but gifts dont count! So as par tof my Valentines gift/budget. (We set a budget of £60 to spend, and as unromantic as it may seem, weve both picked our own gifts...Im slowly but surely working through my budget, while he blew his on a snooker cue.So David treated me to this....

The Bright Here Bright Now Radiance Energy Balm
I hope its nice :) Ive seen some good reviews.
It normally costs £10 and is currently reduced to £6! Bargain

A few other things I might have bought if it wasnt for my horrible ban...

Image 1 of Soap & Glory 'No Clogs Allowed' Self Heating Detox Mask 100ml
No Clogs Allowed Self Heating Detox Mask
Was £10.25 and is currently £7.20


and also...

Image 1 of Soap & Glory Night in Shining Armour Cream 50ml
Night in Shining Armour Cream
This was £12.25 and is currently £8.55


For all Soap and Glory products at ASOS click here!

Go grab your bargains!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment