Wednesday 4 May 2011

Lust List #12

LORETTA Black Suede Bow Slingback Platform Sandals
Loretta Black Suede Bow Slingback Platform Sandals
Topshop
£70.00
Seriously how gorgeous are these, I need them in my life, real shoe love!


Nails in Peaches and Cream
Nails in Peaches and Cream
£5.00
Topshop
Such a gorgeous peach colour, just like my strawberry icecream polish but peach!


Pink Bead Embellished Shorts
Pink Bead Embellished Shorts
£55.00
Topshop
 know these would be so easily ruined but theyre so unique and a gorgeos statement piece, I know they would get a million compliments, another item Im really lusting after!


 Image 1 of ASOS Waisted Flippy Dress
ASOS Waisted Flippy Dress
£25.00
ASOS
How amazing is this colour for summer?! Will look fab with a nice golden tan.

Light Wash Stud Denim Shorts**
Ltd Ed. Light Wash Stud Denim Shorts
£35.00
Miss Selfridge
It mighjt sound slutty or whatever, but if I do shorts, I do them short, long shorts annoy me and make my legs look stumpy so its short shorts or no shorts! These are perfect, and a nice wash of demin that I dont have in shorts at the minute, goooorgeous!


I know this has been a real mish mash of stuff but its all just things Ive been looking at and really wishng I owned recently.
Hope youre all well and thanks for looking :)
xoxo

 


1 comment: