Wednesday 4 May 2011

Project Boudoir

Ok so Im going to start a new kind of series post. As my blog isnt strictly a beauty blog, I write about anything I fancy, so I thought you lot might want to see how I go with this...

I currently live at Davids parents house, in his room. This isnt exactly ideal as I cant fit all of my things here so most of my stuff is at my nanas house. Due to hard to explain family situations I couldnt live with my Dad for a while, and now my mam lives with her new man in his 1 bedroomed super posh flat theres no room for me there. Also, although he never says it, I dont think David particularly likes me adding my girly touches to his man cave.

My Dad recently moved into his new house and theres now plenty of space to move in with him. The one thing is the whole house needs to be done from scratch, and by that I mean all new pulmbing and electrics, floors, plastering and every aspect of decor. Literally everything. Hes being really kind though and after he's done the bathroom, my room is next on the agenda.

So I thought I could show you how it comes along and how I design my new room from a completely bare canvas. It will take a while as the furniture I like is rather expensive, but I think it'll be worth it to finally have myself my own girly place of relaxation back.

I dont have a photo but heres what the other bedroom looks like and mine is exactly like this, yeh...a LOT of work!


Let me know if you'd like to hear more of this stuff? I dont know if it would be interesting to anyone.
xoxo

2 comments: