Monday 11 April 2011

FOTE...Cosmopolitans & Bouncy Castles

Friday night was ne of my friends birthdays, and we ended up going out in town, all 20 of us. It started off with some nice cocktails in Floritas and ended in me bouncing around the bouncy castle in Dirty Pop, cringe.

Heres what I looked like just before I left the house (apologies for phone pictures)...

Firstly my blouse is from Primark, I wore it with a black bodycon skirt, black tights and black wedges. I curled my hair with the babyliss curling wand,  then ran a comb through it before spritzing it with a little hairspray.

Face:
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW15
Mac Blushcreme Ladyblush
Benefit Dallas (contour and a little on top of blush)
Bourjois Bronzer all over face neck and chest area
Mac MSF Petticoat (highlight)
Mac MSF Natural Medium
Elf Makeup Mist and Set all over once finished.


Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer
Mac Paintpot Vintage Selection
Mac Woodwinked e/s all over
Mac Satin Taupe e/s in crease
Eyeko Black Graffiti Liner top lid
Avon Supershock Liner waterline
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Liquid Liner in Funk inner corner
2 coats Avon Supershock Mascara
2 coats Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
1 coat Maxfactor False Lash Effect Waterproof

Lips:
Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter
Mac Plushglass in Big Baby (not applied yet in photo)


I know this is so late but better late than never :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your blush! It's a really pretty color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw ya comment, was gonna tweet but dont know if u go on twitter much... for some reason i have to rich beach eyeshadow saw u said u like look of it so would u like the other one to try? xxx

    ReplyDelete