Monday 4 April 2011

Tag: Get To Know Me

Ive seen this tag a laod of times on youtube and a few aroun d on blogger and Im a sucker for a tag post so here we go...

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I dont like coffee at all, and I think Ive been to Starbucks about 5 times in my whole life, because its so much easier (and cheaper) for me to just grab a bottle of juice of something from a shop somewhere if Im thirsty. The only thing Ive ever ordered from Starbucks is a Strawberries and Cream Blended Creme, which I must say I absolutely love so its a bit of a treat for me in the summer.



2. One thing in your wardrobe you can't live without
Theres not really a particular item of clothing really...I'll be really boring and say leggings because I wear them all the time.
3. One thing most people don't know about you...
That I have a blog :) Its my little secret....the only people in my real life that know are David Natalie and my parents, and my mam and dad dont really get why or what it is really.

4. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
Live in New York, at least for a little bit! I literally want to be carrie bradnshaw and live in her apartment. If I ever get to New York my main goal is to have my photo taken outside of her door...


5. What is one food you can't live without?
Probably potato, i love it all ways, saute, chips, crisps, mashed, jackets, potato skinsss, cold with salads, yum yum yum :)
6. What quote/phrase do you live by?
I dont think I would say I live by a quote, well maybe...I always say "Theres plenty of time to sleep when youre dead". It sounds horrific I know, but when people around me moan about they cant be bothered or I go to someones house and theyve just got up at 2pm I always find it slipping from my mouth...I must sound like a proper old woman!

7. What do you like/dislike about the blogging community.
I like that it genuinely is a community, people make real friends from it and get all sorts of inspiration and help from it in ways you probably would never expect. I dislike how lots of it is driven by sponsors from companies etc, and how people can leave hateful comments, whats the point?
8. What is your most listened to song on iTunes?
Do Me A Favour by the Arctic Monkeys, its fantastic you must listennn :)
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I really dont know, I have quite an eclectic style really, bits of everything. Sometimes I can look girly othertimes Im a right state haha. I dont know I gues my budget decides for my I guess. If I had plenty money I would have a much more glaorous girly wardrobe.
10. Favourite Number?
Seven...dont know why.
11. Two hobbies?
I dont really have any...I guess blogging counts right? But I dont really have another one =/ God how boring do I sound haha
12. Two pet peeves?
Oh god the list is endless Im a proper grumpy old woman...
1. People putting words into your mouth that you never said or even insinuated. What gives anybody the right to say what youre thinking or mean when you havent even said it yourself?
2. When people dont rinse their plates after a meal and you have to wash up and all the food is dried on and its all coming off in the ater, disgusting. I always rinse my plate after food so it makes it easier to wash. I sound like a moaning housewife haha, but it REALLY annoys me.
13. Guilty Pleasures
"Bad" television, I mean Keeping Up With The Kardashians is the reason I love Thursdays. Ill happily sit through hours of Glee, 16 and Pregnant, Four Weddings, Dont Tell The Bride, Supernanny and Toddlers & Tiaras as well..cringe. But I cant tollerate The Only Way Is Essex...HATE haha.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love keeping up with the kardashians too, its just so funny to watch! ha x

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post hun :)
    It's nice to get to know other bloggers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I agree with you that I don't know why people post mean comments. I just started blogging- if I ever get a mean comment I may cry haha.

    ps. i love toddlers & tiaras too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE keeping up with the kardashians. I must admit I watch the only way is essex for the comedy value :)

    ReplyDelete