Monday 25 April 2011

Lust List #10 ...ELF Products

I frequently browse the ELF website jut for the fun of it, and  thought I could make a lit of the product I want to try the most. Maybe this will help me keep track of what Im buying rather than just clicking away endlessly and then my moneys gone! If you have tried any let me know or any recommendations...Im gunna do an ELF collection post too soon

I guess this will be rather boring for anyone to read, but at least I can refer back to it...

  
Matte Finish Clear Top Coat
£1.50


Nail Polish - Mod Mauve
£1.50


Mineral Lipstick- Pouty Petal
£3.50


bamboo contour brush

Bamboo Contour Brush
£5.50


Studio Cream Liner - Black
£3.50


Studio Eyebrow Kit
£3.50


Eyebrow Lifter and Filler
£3.50


Studio Blusher - Peachy Keen
£3.50


studio stipple brush

Studio Stipple Brush
£3.50


So thats my list (and Ive left a few bits out that I thought I could do without)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i reallly want the stipple brush too,will have to have abit of an elf haul i think :)

    kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try their Mineral Lipsticks, if you get any please do a review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do get any of those do review them because there's quite a few things I want from your list! :) esp the studio eyebrow pencil! xx

    ReplyDelete