Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Blush/Bronzer Collection

Just a quick post today as Tuesdays are always very busy college days for me....this isnt intended to boast, I have a rather modest collection, and I did try to make this post useful but the swatch photos came out horrific...if you want any reviews on specific products just ask and I'll be happy to oblige :)

Top: Elf All Over Colour Stick in Persimmon, Benefit Posie Tint, Loreal Blush Minerals in Soft Mauve
Middle: GOSH Natural Blush in Juicy Peach, Natural Collection Pink Cloud, MAC Ladyblush Blushcreme, MAC MSF Petticoat
Bottom: Bourjois Bronzer in 52, MeMeMe Shimmy Shimmers Pink Shimmer, ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer, Benefit Powder Pop

Bourjois Bronzer: This is a recent purchase and its already my go to bronzer for contouring, and when I've tanned I use it all over, it also smells amazing and I love that its matte.

Benefit Powder Pop. This contain Dandelion which I dont use much, Coralista which is gorgeous and Dallas which is my favourite bronzey blush ever, Ill be buying the full size of it for sure.

MeMeMe Pink Shimmer Brick: I got this as a cheaper alternatives to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, its really nice for a giving a good pink blush wih a shimmery glow, and I like that you can choose whether you want the lighter or daker colours or all together.

GOSH Juicy Peach: This is the most pigmented blush EVER, so you really have to use a light hand, if you dont put too much on, Ive made this mistake too often, it can look really b eautiful especially with a tan.

MAC MSF Petticoat: This isnt really a blush so I dont know why I put it in here, but it give s a nice pinky highlight and is brilliant for light skin tones I think I'll be using this as my highlight in the colder months.

ELF Blush and Bronzer: This blush is amazing for the money, its one of my favourites. I used the bronzer to death but its shimmery so I use my Bourjois one more now and just use this on areas I wan a bit of shimmer like my legs.

MAC Blushcreme Ladyblush: So sad they changed these as this is now one of myvery favourites, I love creme blushes and this colour is so pigmented and beautiful I could chuck all my others away and just have this.

Natural Collection: Considering these products are really cheap this is a really good everyday blush, its very buildable and can give a nice flush to cheeks especially in winter on cooler skin colours.

Loreal Blush Mineral in Soft Mauve: I like the colour of this but dont use it much as mineral products can be a bit messy, it is handy for taking out for touch ups though as the brush is in it. The brush isnt bad quality either.

Elf Colour Stick in Persimmon: I hate the smell of this, it smells really strange, but it does give a nice colour and I ued to use it everyday, I think I might come back to it a lot through the summer as its a nice peachy shimmery colour, a bit mroe of a highlight than a blush.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great collection, you have a good selection, but not too much. :)

    ReplyDelete