Thursday 6 January 2011

My Second Blog Award: Stylish Blogger

Wow, two blog awards already in 2011, and I cant say enough how suprised and appreciative I am, it means the world to me! Having never recieved one before, then two since New Year is just fantastic!



I got this award from Lauren at communicatingbeauty. I absolutely love her blog and I am very thankful to her for awarding me this, so thanks a million Lauren! I urge you all to go read her blog, shes just fab.


So once awarded this the rules go:
* Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them.
* Share 8 facts about yourself.
* Pay it forward to 4 other Bloggers


8 facts:
- I got my first acceptance from Teeside Uni today, yey!
- I now have a huge crush on Jake whatshisface off Love and Other Drugs. GORGEOUS.
- I have eaten at McDonalds FOUR times this week. Im so ashamed its a joke.
- I have an alarm set for half an hour before Glee starts on Monday, just incase I forget, which wont happen.
- My sunday nights are set to a stict routine from this week onwards, Dancing on Ice and Wild at Heart, with cheese and crackers and multiple cups of green tea, and a face mask. A-ma-zing.
- Im booking my girls only holiday next week, extremely excited.
- I failed my driving test four times and appealed twice because I literally did nothing wrong, at all.
- I used to work in a sunbed shop, and my boss was literally the Devil, when he complained about me asking for time ff to go to my own grandas funeral, I lost my temper, shouted and screamed, then walked out and never went back. Lets not be putting him on my reference list.


4 Stylish Bloggers
- paintmebeautiful
- milkteef
- Musings Of A Makeup Maniac
- pearlsandpoodles


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Aww, congratulations Honey! Definitely well deserved!

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards! Well done! Love reading your blog and thanks so much for forwarding this one and awarding me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! You deserve it so much!
    Tamera xo

    ReplyDelete