Saturday 29 January 2011

Haul: Fragrance Direct

Fragrance Direct is a discount fragrance and cosmetics website, which is probably rather well known in the blogging world. I stumbled across it last year when looking online for somewehre to buy ST Moriz tanning mousse, and it cme up in my search. Since then I look on there frequently for make-up bargains. I ordered on Wednesday night at 9pm, and with standard delivery my parcel arrived 10AM Friday morning, well done Fragrance Direct!

So heres what I got...

- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Fudge Brownie - £0.99
-Bourjois Lovely Brille Lipstick in Coquillage Rose - £0.99
- Maybelliene Colour Sensational Lipstick in Mystic Mauve - £1.50 -
- L'oreal Blush Minerals in Soft Mauve - £1.99 -
- Lo'oreal Concealer Minerals in 010 - £1.99 -
- Tigi Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline 200ml - £6.95
- Tigi Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Spray 300ml - £4.99
- Calvin Klein Finishing Brush - £2.99
- Royal Blusher Brush - £1.50 

L-R: Bourjois, Rimmel, Maybelliene

Top - Bottom: Coquillage Rose, Fudge Brownie, Mystic Mauve
So far i really like all of these, Fudge Brownie is my first ever brown lipstick but I thought for 99p I would give it a go. Ive got a FOTD coming up as I used it yesterday. I have loads like Mystic Mauve already so this is really in my safety zone, the Bourjois one looks really light and shimmery, I don't think it will be too pigmented but we shall see when I get to use it properly.


I used the minerals concealer this morning, and its just average, I'm not blow away yet but we shall see it may grow on me.

I have yet to use the Bed Head products and the burshes but they look promising :) Im excited to try these out and bring some reviews your way

xoxo

1 comment: